- Data Controller
The Data Controller is the company REM s.r.l. based in Italy, with headquarters in Via Bonistallo 50/B Empoli (FI), registered in Florence (VAT 07022910488), (“Dresso“)
The Data Controller protects the confidentiality of the Customers’ personal data and guarantees the necessary protection from any event that may put it at risk of breach. To this end, the Data Controller shall carry out recommended practices relating to the collection and use of personal data, as well as the exercise of the rights granted by the legislation applicable to data subjects. The Data Controller is responsible for updating the above-mentioned practices whenever necessary and in case of regulatory and organizational changes that may affect the processing of the data.
- Cookies – definition and purpose
Cookies are small text files that websites, when visited by a User, send to their terminals, where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same websites on the User’s next visit. The cookies of the so-called “third parties” are, instead, set by a website other than the one that the User is visiting. This is because on each website there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that dwell on servers other than that of the site visited.
- Types of cookies used
The Owner reports below the specific categories of the leveraged cookies and the related purposes:
- Technical cookies. This shall not prevent any technical storage or access for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary in order for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide the service. They are not used for additional purposes, they are normally set up by the owner or manager of the website. These cookies are stored for the time of the browsing session and their use is necessary for the use of the website, blocking them would not allow its use.
Technical cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our website and are used to provide the Users with the standard navigation and with the chance to use the advanced services available on our website. The technical cookies used are divided into session cookies (in order to allow the access and the stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated User), which are cached exclusively for the time span of the navigation until the browser is closed, and persistent cookies, that are stored in the memory of the User’s device until their expiration date or deletion by the User. Our website uses the following technical cookies:
- Technical navigation or session cookies, used to manage the normal navigation and authentication of the User;
- Functional technical cookies, used to store customizations chosen by the User, such as, for example, the language;
- First and third-party analytics cookies. Analytics cookies are assimilated to technical cookies where directly used by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of Users and on how they visit the site. In case of third-party cookies, at least the fourth component of the IP address must be masked and third parties shall refrain from combining these cookie analytics with other processing and from transmitting them to third parties.
Storage times are set by the third party. In case of deselection of the cookie by the User, the Owner could no longer acquire aggregate information. Technical analytics cookies, used to learn about the way Users employ our website in order to evaluate and improve the performance.
- Third-party cookies may be deployed: these are Google Analytics’ analytical and profiling cookies. These cookies are sent from the websites of the previously mentioned third parties, outside of our site. Third-party analytical cookies are used to track information about the Users’ behavior on the site. The detection occurs anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to Users, as a means of offering advertising messages in line with the choices made by the Users themselves. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules arranged by the third parties themselves, therefore, we invite the Users to inspect the privacy policies and guidelines to manage or disable cookies published in the following web pages:
For Google Analytics cookies:
Guidelines to manage or disable cookies: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Profiling cookies. Profiling cookies are used to trace back to certain identified and identifiable subjects, specific actions or recurring behavioral patterns during the use of the offered features in order to group the different profiles within coherent clusters of different amplitudes, for targeted messages to be sent, in line with the preferences expressed by the User in the context of navigation.
- Data collection and processing methods
REM s.r.l. collects and/or receives information such as: IP address and cookies discharged through the navigation on the site. They are used by the Owner to properly manage the website. In any case, we inform you that the communication of personal data of data subjects is mainly implemented towards third parties and/ or recipients whose activity is necessary for the proper execution of the provided service. In this regard, it should be noted that any further communication that does not reflect these aims will be submitted for the consent of the interested party. We also inform you that the data may also be processed for commercial promotion purposes of the services offered by the Data Controller only where such processing is expressly authorized by the data subject and/or if there is no objection to this end.
- Management of cookie preferences
When accessing any page of the Site, a banner containing information about the cookies used by REM s.r.l. shows up. By clicking on Show details you can select the cookies you intend to accept. Solely the acceptance of technical cookies is pre-set. By giving permission through the banner, the User gives consent to the use of all cookies.
We wish to point out that your consent will only be required for your first access to the Site: thereafter, through a technical cookie, we will store your consent to let you directly access the pages of the Site on your return (Your right to deactivate/activate or delete cookies at any time remains unaffected: in this case, on your return, the Site will request your consent afresh).
At any rate, you can change or manage your cookie preferences by clicking on the Show details button in the corresponding banner.
In any case, it is possible to deactivate/activate or delete cookies at any time by using your web browser’s settings. In particular, if you wish not to receive cookies, you can configure your browser so it notifies you about the presence of a cookie, allowing you to decide whether to accept it or not; you can also automatically reject all cookies, enabling the appropriate option in the browser. You can also delete specific cookies that have already been stored in your browser, or block the storage of cookies on your computer by specific websites, or block third-party cookies.
Listed below, you can find the arrangements offered by the main browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Rights of the data subject
We inform you that, at any time, the data subject can:
- ask the Owner for access to their personal data and information about it (the data subject can ask to learn about its origin, when the data is not directly obtained from the interested party, but, for example, from Public Institutions, the purposes and aims of the processing, the data of the subjects it is shared with, the time-span of storage of the data or the proper criteria to figure it out); the amendment of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data; the obliteration of personal data (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of personal data (upon the occurrence of one of the circumstances indicated in art. 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- request and obtain from the Data Controller – in the event that the juridical foundation of the processing is the contract or the consent carried out by automated means – your personal data in a format required to be structured and readable by automatic devices, even for communicating such data to another controller (so-called right to portability of personal data);
- object, at any time, to the processing of their personal data in the event of specific situations concerning them;
- withdraw their consent at any time, limitedly to the cases in which the processing is based on the consent of the data subject for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (such as date and place of birth or place of residence) or particular categories of data (such as data revealing racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health status or sex life). The processing based on consent and carried out prior to the withdrawal retains, however, its liceity;
- file a complaint to a supervisory authority, without prejudice, however, to any other administrative or judicial action.
If the requests are made by the interested party, the Data Controller must proceed without delay and, howsoever, at the latest within one month since the receipt of the demand. If necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests received by the Owner, the deadline may be extended by two additional months. Regardless, the Owner must inform the interested party of the contingent causes for the extension within one month since receiving the request. For any further information and to send any claim, the Owner makes the address: email@example.com available to any interested party.